Aged Care Assessment Program - National Data Repository - Minimum Data Set Annual Report - 2007-2008
Annual report on the minimum data set
You may download this document in PDF format:
PDF printable version of NDR Annual report 2007-2008 (PDF 894 KB)
If you are unable to download the PDF file please send an email to: email@example.com for an alternative format or a copy to be sent to you.
- Delivering More Aged Care Places For Eastern Melbourne
- $25 Million for accommodation for aged and disadvantaged
- 6,500 more aged care places for older Australians
- Boost for Home and Community Care in Tasmania
- $800,000 boost for Home and Community Care in NT
- Better HealthCare Connections: Aged Care Multidisciplinary Care Coordination and Advisory Service Program
- Better Health Care Connections: Models for Short Term, More Intensive Health Care for Aged Care Recipients Program
- Encouraging Better Practice in Aged Care (EBPAC)
- Getting assistance from an SDAP Panel Member
- Service Development Assistance Panel Program Glossary
- 2012 National Aged Care Workforce Census and Survey – The Aged Care Workforce, 2012 – Final Report
- Australian Government Directory of Services for Older People 2012/13
- Living Longer. Living Better.
- Australian Government Response to the Productivity Commission's Caring for Older Australians Report
- Delirium Care Pathways
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.