Aged Care Enrolled Nurses Working Party - Final Report
THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN RESCINDED. The Aged Care Enrolled Nurses Working Party was appointed to examine an enhanced scope of practice for enrolled nurses and the preparation of enrolled nurses for that practice especially for medication administration and the existing barriers to this preparation.
Please note the information in this publication may no longer be current but is retained on our website for historical or research purposes.
This publication is available for download in PDF format:
PDF printable version of the Final Report of the Aged Care Enrolled Nurses Working Party (PDF 636 KB)
The Aged Care Enrolled Nurses Working Party was appointed to examine an enhanced scope of practice for enrolled nurses and the preparation of enrolled nurses for that practice especially for medication administration and the existing barriers to this preparation.
The Working Party's Final Report was released by the Minister for Ageing Kevin Andrews, on 29 May 2003. This report provides recommendations and possible solutions in overcoming these barriers.
If you are unable to download the PDF file please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy to be sent to you.
- Delivering More Aged Care Places For Eastern Melbourne
- WA hospitals boosted by record number of new nurses and more to come
- $25 Million for accommodation for aged and disadvantaged
- Christmas message – remember to check in on your elderly relatives and neighbours
- 6,500 more aged care places for older Australians
- Better HealthCare Connections: Aged Care Multidisciplinary Care Coordination and Advisory Service Program
- Better Health Care Connections: Models for Short Term, More Intensive Health Care for Aged Care Recipients Program
- Encouraging Better Practice in Aged Care (EBPAC)
- Nursing and Allied Health Rural Locum Scheme
- Getting assistance from an SDAP Panel Member
- 2012 National Aged Care Workforce Census and Survey – The Aged Care Workforce, 2012 – Final Report
- Australian Government Directory of Services for Older People 2012/13
- Interim Evaluation of the Northern Territory Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Aged Care Workforce Development Projects
- Consumer Directed Care Evaluation
- Australian Government response to Senate Standing Committee on Finance and Public Administration Report: Residential and Community Aged Care in Australia
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.