Building on success 2: towards a national strategy for HIV/AIDS health promotion for gay and other homosexually active men
This document outlines priorities for maintaining leadership and partnerships in the continued promotion of HIV/AIDS health initiatives for gay and other homosexually active men. It proposes a change from health education to health promotion and provides strategic direction for future developments. It contains 23 recommendations.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
Published Commonwealth Department of Health and Family Services
Building on success 2: towards a national strategy for HIV/AIDS health promotion for gay and other homosexually active men (PDF 268 KB)
If you are having difficulty downloading the PDF document(s) please email email@example.com and we will arrange for an alternative format or a copy to be sent to you.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.